Sunday, March 21, 2010

La Marathon Road Closures

Latest Updates La Marathon Road Closures the Los Angeles Marathon goes to the sea, passing UCLA along the way. A few years back, when I lived on Crenshaw Blvd., I got tired of being under house arrest because of the marathon so I move to the west side. Looks like the marathon has a thing for me. Yet again, the LA Marathon will force me to be productive on Saturday and stay in (or out) on Sunday, watching out for road closures and bus route changes.

“Stadium to the Sea” – the 26 mile marathon from Dodgers Stadium to the Santa Monica Pier will pass by 24 Los Angeles landmarks, hitting Westwood along Santa Monica Blvd, Sepulveda, Sawtelle and Ohio, cutting through the Veteran’s Administration before getting on San Vicente for the last stretch.Read More....

No comments: